How To Use Wellth + Lyte Clinic To Acquire A Medicinal Cannabis Prescription
Wellth has partnered with Lyte Clinic to launch a brand-new service to our customers, to acquire medical cannabis prescriptions. This service is now available through Wellth.
Lyte Clinic provides a streamlined process to see a doctor and register with a Health Canada-approved medical cannabis producer – all of which is done online! It’s simple and efficient.
There are two ways you can access this service:
- Visit Wellth’s pharmacy, and locate the Lyte Clinic pop-up banner in the pharmacy. Open the camera on your smartphone and scan the QR code. It will prompt you to open the website link to the registration page.
- Visit https://wellth.lyteclinic.com/, which will open the registration page.
How It Works:
- Complete the registration form online.
- You will schedule an online appointment with an experienced doctor in the medical cannabis industry, completed through a free secure video conference through your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Once the doctor has approved your prescription, a Cannabis Educator will book an appointment, completed by phone call, to guide you on the use of medical cannabis.
- You will be able to start ordering from your choice of Health Canada-approved medical cannabis producers and have your prescriptions delivered to you.
Q: Is it a free service?
A: Yes! All appointments to see the doctor and speak to an educator are covered with your health card, with the exception of Quebec. If you are from Quebec, please advise them before proceeding with the appointment.
Q: Are all of the appointments done online?
A: Yes! All appointments are done by video calls and phone calls, so you can work with the health care providers in the privacy and comfort of your own space.
Q: Is it really legal?
A: Yes! Health Canada implemented The Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), to allow patients to legally access safe and clean medicine from licensed producers.
Q: Is medical cannabis covered by my health insurance benefits?
A: Check with your health insurance provider. There are currently health insurance provider plans that offer coverage for medical cannabis prescriptions.
Q: Do they help with where to order and/or what to order?
A: Yes. Trained Cannabis Educators will help with selecting cannabis strains, dosing, when to use it, how much to use, etc. They guide patients through the whole process, until they find what works best for your needs.
Q: How long is the wait before I can place an order?
A: The verification process can take up to 7 business days, dependent on the licensed producers selected.
Q: What’s the recommended method to take medical cannabis?
A: It can be taken by vaping, smoking, or ingestion.
Q: Do the licensed producers sell edibles?
A: Yes. Health Canada approved edibles, topicals, and concentrates under the Cannabis Act.
Want to see how easy it is? Check out this 3-minute video below of how to complete the registration form and schedule your appointments!