SECTION 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION/DATA WE COLLECT
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information.
Wellth collects information to help us process purchases and personalize and improve your experience. You can visit the Site without revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, if you:
- Send us email inquiries or call us, we will receive your name and email address, and if we need to follow up with you by telephone, we may ask for your contact information such as first name, last name, email address, and telephone number (collectively the “Contact Information”)
- If you create a customer account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- If you submit a subscription form on our site to join our mailing list you will be opting in for us to save your name, email address and other relevant information.
- If you complete the contact form to have your prescriptions transferred, we will collect and store your name, address, date of birth, email, phone number, for customer service purposes.
When you make a purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password.
SECTION 2 – WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
SECTION 3 – WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We share information with the following third parties who help us provide our store services and process your orders.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total, credit card and billing information.
We manage our email marketing subscriber lists and send emails to our subscribers through an online marketing platform, MailChimp; some of your data will be processed and stored.
SECTION 4 – COOKIES
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Cookies are also used to prevent users from seeing the same popup repeatedly. This may result in cookies being saved for an extended period of time. These are non-tracking cookies used only by our popups.
SECTION 5 – ACTIVITY INFORMATION
We may collect your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Site visited, number of links you click while on the Site, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords and/or other data.
SECTION 6 – HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may retain and use your personal information and data we collect for several purposes, such as, to:
- Process your purchases and return/refund requests;
- Estimate taxes and shipping costs at checkout
- To receive and respond to your questions and comments
- To communicate with you and send you information about your account and order
- To set up your customer account for our store
- To send you communications by email such as special offers or information on products or services and other related content
- To ensure compliance with our policies and applicable law, which may include passing your Personal Information to governmental, regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as referred to below.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time, simply click “unsubscribe from this list” from any email.
SECTION 7 – RETENTION AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wellth will keep your Personal Information for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose(s) or as permitted or required by law, which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with you.
We may retain certain data as necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally-identifiable data, account recovery, or if permitted or required by law.
Wellth reserves the right to maintain your Personal Information beyond the period necessary for the identified purpose(s) under the following circumstances:
- In order to comply with applicable laws; in the event that there is ongoing litigation involving you and us; or there is an ongoing investigation or proceeding involving law enforcement, governmental or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over your Personal Information.
Subscriber information is retained in the local database indefinitely for analytic tracking purposes and for future export, or until unsubscribed or deleted. Data will be exported or removed upon users request.
To close your customer account, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 8 – SECURITY
Wellth intends to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure. When you transmit Personal Information to our servers, your information is protected by both a “firewall” (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps keep unauthorized visitors from accessing information within our computer network) and industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
When creating an account on our Site, you are required to establish a password.. We recommend that you not disclose your password to any other person. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information, and for all activities that occur under your password or account.
Credit card and other financial information that is necessary to complete purchases on the Site is collected and processed by a service provider and encrypted using SSL before transmitted over the Internet.
SECTION 10 – THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Please review the privacy policies of each website you visit to better understand their privacy practices. In addition, Wellth would like to inform you that anytime you click on links, which take you to third party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of our customer’s privacy on the Internet, Wellth expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation, to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
SECTION 11 – MISCELLANEOUS