AOR’s groundbreaking MyBlueprint™ is a DNA-based Nutrition and Lifestyle Report that uses cutting-edge technology to identify your unique genetic variations. The information in the test provides:
- 84 SNPs
- 65 genes
- 41 Clinical endpoints
- 8 key health categories
MyBlueprint™ includes genetic variations related to:
- Diet – how fats and carbs affect your risk of obesity and diseases such as diabetes
- Sensitives – learn your predispositions to food sensitivities and your ability to metabolize
- Specific Nutrient Needs – identify your ability to absorb, transport and utilize certain nutrients
- Physical Fitness – identifies your best exercise regimen and your predisposition to injury
- Mental Wellness – focuses on the genes affecting cognition, stress, emotions and substance addiction
- Detox – how quickly your body removes toxins and what you can do to adjust
- Obesity Risk – minimize your risk through our analysis and a personalized prevention strategy
- Hormonal Health – focuses on your genetic predispositions towards factors that affect hormone balance, including thyroid, estrogen and testosterone
How does it work?
Just take a swab from the inside of your mouth following the simple instructions in the MyBlueprint™ box. Place the sealed tube into the specimen bag and drop your pre-labeled box at any post office or letterbox. Once they receive your sample, DNA Labs will email you a link enabling you to create a secure online account.
The MyBlueprint Privacy Pledge – An Industry First
AOR will never share to sell your data.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. AOR pledges to never sell or disclose your personal information or DNA sample results to any unauthorized third party. By taking this test, you authorize our laboratory partners to access your personal information and sample results only for the purposes of doing the My Blueprint™ test. Your personal information and DNA sample results are protected with the highest standard of security and encryption.
- User information and test result databases are stored separately.
- Encrypted log-in, set by customers directly
- Samples and data are destroyed after 6 months
For more information please visit – aor.ca