Ortho Iron Vegan contains SunActive®Fe, an award-winning patented form of iron recognized for its superior bioavailability and gastric tolerability. Ortho Iron Vegan helps to prevent iron deficiency anaemia, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and copper deficiencies and helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Provides nutrients that prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia
- Contains a highly absorbable source of iron
- Includes minerals and vitamins that support the proper absorption of iron
- Non-constipating formula that is easy on the stomach
- Vegan formula
Amount per capsule:
- Iron (SunActive®Fe – ferric pyrophosphate) – 30 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 200 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – 647 mcg
- Folic acid (calcium L-5-MTHF) – 800 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) – 25 mg
- Copper (citrate) 900 mcg
- Zinc (citrate) – 6.75 mg
SunActive®Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Microcrystalline cellulose, soy lecithin, dextrin, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Taking a daily prenatal multi-vitamin/mineral supplement along with this product may result in constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting due to the high intake of iron. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to cow’s milk/dairy products.