Iron deficiency is the leading nutritional disorder in the world, and can cause anemia – leading to weakness, fatigue, and gastrointestinal difficulties. Ortho•Iron contains SunActive®Fe, an award-winning patented form of iron recognized for its superior bioavailability and gastric tolerability.
- Provides nutrients that prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia
- Contains a highly absorbable form of iron
- Includes nutrients and vitamins that aid in the body’s usage of iron
- Non-constipating formula that is easier on the stomach than other iron formulas
Amount per 1 capsule:
- Iron (SunActive®Fe – ferric pyrophosphate) – 30 mg
- Lactoferrin (provides 14 mcg iron) – 100 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 200 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – 647 mcg
- Folic acid (calcium L-5-MTHF) – 800 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) – 25 mg
- Copper (citrate) – 900 mcg
SunActive®Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Microcrystalline cellulose, soy lecithin, dextrin, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
Taking a daily prenatal multi-vitamin/mineral supplement along with this product may result in constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting due to the high intake of iron. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to cow’s milk/dairy products.