Adrenotone is a combination of standardized adaptogenic herbs and nutrients which are known to contribute to rejuvenating the adrenals. This product is designed to help support healthy cortisol levels, hypothalamic and pituitary function (HPTA axis), and catecholamine production (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).
• Helps temporarily relieve symptoms of stress
• Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
• Helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing
Amount per capsule:
- Pantothenic acid (D-Pantothenic acid, Calcium D-pantothenate) – 83.33 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus-Root) (0.29% Eleutheroside B, 0.61% Eleutheroside E, 35:1) – 83.33 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra-Root and stolon) – 6.66 mg
- N-Acetyl-tyrosine (N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine) – 25 mg
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius-Root) (5% Ginsenosides, 10:1) – 33.33 mg
- Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea-Root) (3% Rosavin, 1% Salidroside, 4:1) – 33.33 mg
- Riboflavin – 1.67 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate) – 1.67 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) – 33.33 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera-Root) (1.5% Withanolides, 5:1) – 33.33 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
* Adrenotone™ does not contain glandulars.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime. Take as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a liver disorder, if you are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills, if you have diabetes or any type of acute infection or if you are taking blood thinners or digoxin. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder, bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. If you experience irritability or insomnia, discontinue use. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort including abdominal rumbling, soft stools, or slight constipation. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.