Inflammatone is a combination of herbs, nutrients and proteolytic enzymes for modulating the inflammatory response, supporting the natural clearance of proteins like kinin and fibrin, and for supporting healthy lymphatic drainage. The ingredients in Inflammatone provide natural anti-inflammatory effects and protect against oxidative stress.
Amount per capsule:
- Quercetin – 37.5 mg
- Rutin (Pentahydroxyavone-3-rutinoside) – 37.5 mg
- Bacterial Protease (Bacillus subtilis-Whole Cell) – 4.77 mg (4768.5 FCC PU)
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata, Gum oleoresin) (60% Boswellic acids, 7.5:1) – 100 mg
- Chymotrypsin (Sus scrofa-Pancreas) – 0.39 mg (312.5 USP)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome) (95% Curcuminoids, 55:1) – 100 mg
- Protease 4.5 (Fungal protease, Aspergillus avus var. oryzae-Whole) – 10.53 mg (8422 FCC HUT)
- Protease 6.0 (Fungal protease, Aspergillus avus var. oryzae-Whole) – 48.075 mg (25000 FCC HUT)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus ocinalis-Leaf) (7% Carnosic acid, 12:1) – 25 mg
- Serratiopeptidase (Serratia-Whole Cell) – 2.275 mg (5000 SU)
- Resveratrol (Trans-Resveratrol, Reynoutria japonica-Root) – 2.5 mg
- Trypsin (Sus scrofa-Pancreas) – 0.39 mg (1875 USP)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Rhizome) (5% Gingerol, 4:1) – 100 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, if you are taking prescription medication as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of these medications, if you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you have persistent swelling, have or will be undergoing major surgery, or if you have experienced major trauma. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have heart or blood vessel problems, high blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, a bleeding disorder, or hemorrhoids. May cause gastrointestinal irritation. Allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May increase the risk of bleeding or bruising if administered along with Warfarin, Clopidogrel or Aspirin as well as with other natural remedies, such as garlic, fish oil and turmeric. Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if the following symptoms appear: dizziness, headaches, difficulty breathing, rash, hypersensitivity and severe allergy.