Say good-bye to constipation and get moving with Cascara Sagrada. Cascara Sagrada is the world’s most popular laxative. It contains components that stimulate intestinal contractions, thus promoting bowel movement. It is an excellent remedy for short-term relief of occasional constipation.
- Acts as a stimulant laxative
- Short-term relief of occasional constipation
- Promotes a bowel movement by direct action on the large intestine
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
Cascara Sagrada is used for short-term relief of occasional constipation.
Each ml contains 250 mg of wildcrafted cascara sagrada aged bark (Frangula purshiana). It is a 1:4 bark extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water, with organically grown cinnamon bark as a natural flavour enhancer.
Adults: Take 2 ml at bedtime, 2 – 3 times in the first week. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Allow at least 6 – 12 hours for a laxative effect to occur. If results are not observed, increase frequency to a maximum of 2ml every night at bedtime. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 week.