Iron bisglycinate in this complex is a form that is easier for many to absorb, and it comes with friendly cofactors such as B and C vitamins, which further help increase absorption. Iron bisglycinate is a chelated form of iron with two molecules of the amino acid glycine attached to an iron. This novel type of iron has a higher absorption rate and is absorbed by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms.
- Helps prevents iron deficiency anaemia
- Supports proper red blood cell formation for energy
- Iron bisglycinate, easy to absorb and easy on the stomach
- Does not cause constipation
- Iron enhanced with vitamin C, B6, B12 and folic acid – cofactors to help in the absorption and assimilation of iron for production of healthy red blood cells
Helps to form red blood cells and to prevent iron deficiency anaemia.
Each vegetable capsules contains:
- Iron (iron bisglycinate)20mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate)42mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)300mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)25mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)400mcg
- Folic acid (folate)200mcg
- Copper (copper citrate)35mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.
Adults: Take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.