If your joints feel tight and inflamed then why not reach for Joint Relief with Curcumin? Research has shown that it works on joint pain in the same way that anti-inflammatory drugs do but without the side effects. Curcumin, also known as Turmeric, is a cooking spice and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. There is a long-standing tradition in India of using Turmeric to prevent and treat inflammatory conditions of the joints.
- Helps relieve inflammation and joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- A source of antioxidant to quench free radicals
- Bromelain and Lecithin to enhance absorption
Used traditionaly in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
Each vegetable capsule contains
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa) – 400mg
- Lecithin (20% phosphatidylcholine) – 150mg
- Bromelain (pineapple stem) – 60mg*
*Equiv. to 900,000 FCC papain units
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose.
Adults: take 1 capsule, 3 times per day between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.