Naturopathic Medicine recognizes everyone as an individual and understands that each of us are unique. With this in mind, our team at Wellth follows a patient-centered, science-based approach that treats the individual, not only the disease.
There are six principles of naturopathic medicine which make it a unique model of care. These principles include:
- First, Do No Harm – by offering the least invasive and safest forms of treatment
- Doctor As Teacher – by educating patients about their body, they can take control in achieving and maintaining health
- Support The Healing Power Of Nature – by offering the body what it needs to promote it’s innate ability to heal itself
- Identify And Treat The Root Cause – by looking beyond the symptoms and digging deep to understand and address the core underlying imbalance
- Treat The Whole Person – by viewing the body as one integrated system including the actions of the mind, body and spirit
- Prevention – by providing the tools to prevent illness before it occurs, to promote a vibrant and thriving life
Our goal is to promote optimal wellness by gaining a thorough understanding of the patient’s genetic, biochemical, and lifestyle factors that enable us to create personalized treatment plans.